Greater Frankston Local Services
Greater Frankston ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Greater Frankston site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Greater Frankston Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Greater Frankston When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Greater Frankston Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Greater Frankston Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Greater Frankston ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Greater Frankston and a Place to Meet
The frankston.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Greater Frankston
Interesting Facts About Greater Frankston, Victoria, Australia
1. Greater Frankston is a city located in the southern part of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
2. The city's name was derived from the first settlers in the area, the Frankston family, who migrated to Australia from England in 1854.
3. The city is known for its beautiful beaches and scenic parks, such as the Frankston Foreshore and Cranbourne Botanic Gardens.
4. Greater Frankston is home to many cultural festivals, including the Sand Sculpting Australia festival and the Frankston Waterfront Festival.
5. The city is also known for its artistic community, with the Frankston Arts Centre showcasing local and international talents.
6. Greater Frankston houses multiple schools, including the Frankston High School and the Monash University Peninsula Campus.
7. The city has numerous shopping centers such as Bayside Shopping Centre, Karingal Hub and Frankston Power Centre.
8. The Frankston Waterfront is an excellent spot for fishing, swimming and boating.
9. The City of Greater Frankston covers an area of 131 square kilometers, with a population of over 136,000.
10. The city also boasts plenty of recreational facilities including yoga studios, gyms, skate parks, and cinemas.
Visit Greater Frankston for an unforgettable experience, bursting with history, art, culture, and natural beauty.