Greater Frankston Galleries and Museums Directory
Be the first to advertise in Greater Frankston Galleries and Museums Directory!
We are developing frankston.city for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Greater Frankston for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Galleries and Museums in Greater Frankston?
Greater Frankston Galleries and Museums
Galleries, Museums and Historical Venues in and Around Greater Frankston in Victoria, Australia
Greater Frankston is an exceptional place to visit, with exciting attractions and cultural landmarks that make it a unique place to explore. There are plenty of historic, modern, and contemporary galleries, museums, and historical venues to visit that offer an opportunity to learn about the history, culture, and heritage of this area.
In this article, we will explore the galleries, museums, and historical venues in and around Greater Frankston, Victoria, Australia.
1. Frankston Arts Centre Gallery: This is located in the Frankston Arts Centre on Davey Street, Frankston, Victoria. The gallery showcases contemporary artworks, and there are up to 12 exhibitions that are held annually.
2. Cube 37 Gallery: Located in Cube 37 on Davey Street Frankston, Victoria, the gallery showcases contemporary art and craft from local and international artists. Exhibitions range from painting and photography to sculpture and installation.
3. Carrum Station Gallery: This is located in Carrum Station, Victoria. The gallery displays contemporary paintings, prints, sculptures, and crafts. Exhibitions are held throughout the year and are free to the public.
4. Manyung Gallery: This is located on Nepean Highway in Mornington, Victoria. The gallery features contemporary paintings, sculptures, and mixed media artworks from local and international artists.
1. Frankston Regional Museum: Located in the historic courthouse in Davey Street, Frankston, Victoria, the museum displays the history of Frankston and the surrounding area. The museum has exhibits featuring indigenous culture, European settlement, and maritime history.
2. McClelland Sculpture Park and Gallery: This is located in Langwarrin, Victoria, and is a public park with a collection of over 100 outdoor sculptures from various artists. The park also hosts regular exhibitions inside the gallery.
1. Langwarrin Flora and Fauna Reserve: This is located in Langwarrin, Victoria, and is a natural reserve that has a rich ecosystem of flora and fauna. It is a great place to walk or bike ride and explore the natural beauty of the area.
2. Boneo Maze and Mini Golf: Located on Boneo Road in Fingal, Victoria, this is a fun place for families to visit, with a hedge maze, mini-golf course, and an outdoor board game area.
3. Mornington Railway: This is a heritage railway in Moorooduc, Victoria, and is operated by a team of volunteers who maintain and operate the historic steam and diesel locomotives. Visitors can enjoy a ride on a scenic route through the countryside.
4. The Briars Wildlife Sanctuary: This is a nature reserve in Mount Martha, Victoria, and is a great place for hiking and exploring the flora and fauna. There is also a historic homestead, where visitors can learn about the history of the region.
Greater Frankston in Victoria, Australia, has a variety of galleries, museums, and historical venues that offer a unique glimpse into the history, culture, and heritage of the area. From contemporary art galleries to historic courthouses and nature reserves, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are a local or a visitor, be sure to explore these attractions to fully appreciate what this area has to offer.
Greater Frankston Galleries and Museums Articles